[OpenID board] May 10th Meeting

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Mon Apr 23 19:38:35 UTC 2007

While I will be in München (not Munich! Gotta spell it right given
that I was born there!) at the same time as several others, I
strongly suggest that we don't get into the mode of letting the board
meetings be subject to everybody's individual schedules. This might
work (badly) for a 3-person board, but not for a 7-person board.

I have no problem in Skype'ing in to a 12 noon pacific (21:00
Germany) board call on that Thursday from the Hofbräuhaus if need be.