[OpenID board] May 10th Meeting

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 18:11:57 UTC 2007

Bill Washburn wrote:
> To refine that idea, if you would all share your slots of availability
> in the 10am to noon (pacific daylight time) with me, then I could
> triangulate the most feasible days and times over the next few weeks.

Wednesdays and Thursdays generally work out best for me, ideally
post-11am PDT.

However, I can potentially also do a Monday if it's at ~12pm PDT since
although I have a regular commitment on Monday evenings it's usually
over before then.

I don't have more accurate "availability" than that, but I'll endeavor
to avoid making other commitments on these days until we've got some
more concrete scheduling ideas. :)