[OpenID board] Getting on track for IIW ...

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Fri Apr 20 21:48:36 UTC 2007

I would like Bill to be the czar/ed.

In addition, while I've been working on the IPR stuff with Microsoft, I've
been a little out of the loop, so there has been a little wheelspin on that
angle. Who exactly thinks they are working on IPR? Its been me and David,
but I know Drummond has been involved as well - anyone else?

I hope that we/you/they can at least announce something w/r/t IPR regarding
Microsoft..  However, that may be wishful thinking at this point since we've
just recently posted Microsoft's proposed "IPR policy" (though I'm still not
clear on IPR policy for *what* since they haven't been involved up till now
and we're basically closing work on the 2.0 specs *sometime* soon, right?)

	-Gabe