[OpenID board] [RFC] Funding Model Note

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Fri Apr 20 21:46:16 UTC 2007

Works for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] On
Behalf Of Johannes Ernst
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 2:41 PM
To: board at openid.net
Subject: Re: [OpenID board] [RFC] Funding Model Note

^plna^plan^

Also, "...does not control the specifications." is a somewhat unclear
phrase, in particular because of the trademark angle -- which isn't
control, but does have some impact. Perhaps " because the specification
development is performed on public mailing lists with no requirement of
membership to participate"