[OpenID board] Getting on track for IIW ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Fri Apr 20 21:44:18 UTC 2007

> Whatever is faster is fine with me.
>
> Last time something like this was suggested, there was some
> discussion on the required level of trust among board members to make
> this work. I would be very happy if this issue had lost in prominence...

Right, I think we're past this and giving Bill the ability to say "I'm the
ED for the OpenID Foundation" publicly will aid him as he goes to raise
funds, etc.

What I'm asking is that we give Bill the action items of by-laws and IPR and
we follow his lead when he delegates to get those done.  I think this will
help us meet our goals for the announcements at IIW.

- Scott