[OpenID board] [RFC] Funding Model Note

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Fri Apr 20 21:41:29 UTC 2007

^plna^plan^

Also, "...does not control the specifications." is a somewhat unclear
phrase, in particular because of the trademark angle -- which isn't
control, but does have some impact. Perhaps " because the
specification development is performed on public mailing lists with
no requirement of membership to participate"

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.