[OpenID board] Having a call today?

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 19:20:31 UTC 2007

I finished a very rough draft of bylaws this week which attempts to incorporate all the work we've done on membership, sponsorship, and the like.

I was planning to bring this to everyone's attention on the call today and since it's not happening by phone, I'm taking the liberty to distribute to all of you.  I sent it to Scott and Dick as well as the attorneys earlier.

I'm hoping there is possible progress to be made since we have a hard deadline in front of us.

cheers,
-bill