[OpenID board] Further discussion ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Mon Apr 9 17:30:38 UTC 2007

In the interest of harmony, I'm interested in hearing the proposal from
David, Bill and Artur.  Yes, we lose a couple of days but I think it will
help in giving us a united front if most/all of us are in agreement about a
proposal from which to start.  Again, we're not deciding on exactly how the
organization will manifest itself, we're trying to get to a first-run
proposal that we can float to the community.

Dick: I hope you don't feel like your efforts were wasted.  You're helping
to move this discussion along greatly even if we don't end up going with
your proposal.  I imagine we'll end up with a hybrid but only time will
tell.

I look forward to seeing the new proposal tomorrow morning.

Let's do a call this Thursday at the regular time to come to an agreement
about what we're going to propose.

Looking forward to it,

- Scott