[OpenID board] Further discussion ...

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Sat Apr 7 01:37:10 UTC 2007

I'm not sure how I vetoed this.  Just as with any board vote it is
public record as to +1, 0, and -1; I asked for the exact same thing in
this case.  When made public that it be represented in terms of whomever
on the board is in support of the proposal, abstained from voting, and
is not in support of it.